They say if you love your work, “youve never” have to work a day in your life. Well, if you’ve been working for most of your adult life, you might beg to differ.
The grass genuinely does seem greener on the retirement side — not having to set your alarm , not having to be “business casual” all day, and never having to attend a meeting again.
So finances aside, here are some surefire signs you’ve checked out of work and that it may be time for you to start enjoying your golden years.
1. You constantly dream of winning the lottery so you’ll never have to work again.
2. Or you spend your days dreaming of the beachfront Florida property you’re going to buy … or better yet, researching it at work.
3. You’d instead be taking a nap — like always.
4. You envy retired people.
7. You constantly marvel at how glorious each day off from work is.
9. You’d instead be golfing …
10. You’ve already got your retirement dream undertaking all schemed out.
Read more: www.huffingtonpost.com